Why be a part of the
The Learning Experience
Great learning experience from some of the biggest names in the industry
Work with a team that feels like a family
Rewards and fun activities
Freedom and opportunity to grow and become a future leader
For InCredible growth is driven by true intent
Strive, reach out & develop a zeal that’s sure to make InCredible happen
Break beyond the ordinary & look beyond the walls to reach InCredible heights
Take charge of every action to give shape to InCredible possibilities
Customers are the key to channelize InCredible potentiality
Get the opportunity to change lives
Build your career and foster new relationships
Cherish the impact you have on people and their dreams
Excited to work with us?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short introduction,
explaining why you think you're a right fit for us. If you are a technology specialist, please drop us an email
Join us in this InCredible journey!
Check out the open positions below
Location - : Pune
Location : Pune – FC Road, Ahmednagar
Locations – Chennai, Madurai, Bangalore, Rajkot, Hubli, Hyderabad
Locations - Kalyan, Pune, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Nasik, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagarh, Bhopal, Indore, Delhi, Alwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Locations - Kalyan, Nasik, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Pune - FC Road, Rajkot, Bhopal, Indore, Alwar, Bangalore, Chennai , Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Hyderabad
Locations - Bangalore, Mumbai
The Front End Development Leads will own the following:
2. Providing hands on leadership and mentoring to a highly qualified development team.
3. Working closely with the project managers and product managers to keep them updated on the development and release cycles.
4. Working collaboratively with other engineering teams and business stakeholders.
5. Reviewing code to ensure good product quality.
6. Architecture design and reviews in collaboration with the architects.
Important skills to have:
1. Good experience in building complex applications using Angular 2 / 4, with exposure to Ionic framework.
2. Should have had good experience in working with working with restful APIs.
3. Experience in working with Node.js is a preferred.
4. Good exposure to HTML5 / CSS
Nice to have:
1. NoSQL databases (Neo4J, DynamoDB).
2. Exposure to other java scripting frameworks (React, Meteor, Vue etc.)
3. An understanding of the finance domain is a nice to have.
4. Excellent communication skills.
Experience and Education Background:
1. 9-12 years experience
2. Engineering degrees or equivalent from premier colleges like the IITs / NITs / IIITs / Top performers from Other colleges.
Looking for Node.js Developers with total 2-8 years of experience.
The job involves the design, development, debugging, testing and fixing of the bugs in the product for financial services.
3. You should have working knowledge with Visual Sudio Code, Git and AWS.
4. You should be familiar with asynchronous programming constructs: callbacks, promises and async/await.
Nice to have:
1. Familiarity with MongoDB/DynamoDB/MySQL
2. Familiarity with NPM and Node Modules
3. Working knowledge of Financial domain
1. BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech or anything equivalent
1. Hands on experience on Load Testing using Jmeter or any other open source tools
2. Define performance testing and monitoring strategies / plans.
3. Create Performance Test script, Test execution, Test results and bottleneck analysis.
4. Identify transactions and workflows, and calculate load and performance.
5. Tier level response time analysis, Code level response time analysis.
6. Monitor Production stats.
7. Be able to recommend and improve applications performance.
8. Banking domain application knowledge is plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Modular development
2. Restful API integrations.
3. Module integrations (3rd Party).
4. Test driven development.
5. Working collaboratively with other teams to ensure timely deliverables.
Skill sets :
1. Knowledge of Lending/Banking Domain (Good To Have).
2. Good Communication Skills.
3. Unit Test Frameworks (Karma, Mocha).
4. Experience in Agile (Good to have)
5. Good Team Work.
6. Good Understanding of Rest API.
7. Good Understanding of API Authentication.
8. JWT(Good To Have)
9. S3, CloudFront, NoSQL (Good to have).
Experience and Education Background:
1. Years of experience: 2-6 yrs
2. BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech or anything equivalent
1. Work with business and tech teams to identify and resolve tech issues in InCred's production systems.
2. Communicate with various stakeholders regarding production issues and status updates.
3. Follow up with external vendors for resolution in 3rd party products.
4. Be able to use SQL to query data warehouse and identify the extent of affected applications during tech issues.
5. Ability to write basic code in Python to fix issues using internal APIs
1. IT/CS Engineering graduate.
2. Tier 2/3 college.
3. This is a junior profile, 1-3 years exp would be ideal. Shouldn't be a fresher.
4. Should have basic knowledge of Databases, SQL and Python
Exp: 9-12 Yrs, Engineering degree
1. Ensure service delivery meets agreed service levels.
2. Create and maintain a catalog of available services.
3. Determine service level requirements and ensure service delivery is monitored and relevant information is recorded and analyzed.
4. Establish and maintain operational methods and procedures in assigned area of responsibility.
5. Schedule and supervise maintenance/installation/upgrade work.
6. Decision guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
7. Influence design and development of new/changed systems and services to optimize operational efficiency.
8. Manage customer expectations and perceptions in order to optimize customer satisfaction.
9. Provide timely reports to management on actual service levels achieved compared with targets, and initiate appropriate action as necessary.
10. Plan and provide 24*7 support as per business/maintenance requirement.
11. Plan/Prepare/Face internal and external audits on service delivery processes/systems.
Nice to have:
1. Good experience in building complex applications using Angular 2/4, with exposure to Ionic framework.
2. Good experience in working with restful APIs.
3. Experience in working with Node.js.
4. Good exposure to HTML5 / CSS.
5. NoSQL databases (Neo4J, DynamoDB).
6. Exposure to other js frameworks (React, Meteor etc.).
7. An understanding of the finance domain.
8. Excellent communication skills.
Location – BLR (preferable), Bombay acceptable
Exp: 10 + Yrs, Engineering degree
Responsibility: Info Security policy, audits, compliance across hardware, data, software, processes. create a strategy to deploy IT security hardware and software, as well as overseeing the development of corporate security policies, standards and procedures. The CISO must also ensure these are complied with by the company and its staff. Existing systems and servers need to be audited and assessed for risk. CISOs need to predict emerging threats and monitor any security flaws and threats within the infrastructure. needs to develop policies around security incidents and create an Emergency Response Team. work with CFO show that investments can be used to protect an organisation's assets and protect its brand if hacked. raising user awareness and security compliance.
1. Completed security audit with external firms and/or, RBI
2. Data classification, security, vendor security assessment expertise
3. Ability to work well with engineering
4. Experience developing, implementing and enforcing security policies for 1000+ person organization, in financial services domain
5. Managing external and internal stakehodlers
InCred is amongst the most sought after startups of India.
Don’t take our word for it, just read through some of these InCredible testimonials.
Aspirations don’t have an expiration date and InCred strives to fuel customer aspiration. A place full of young, energetic and vibrant employees committed to make every customer's dream come true.
Atul Sharma, Business Head, Housing Finance.
InCred has an awesome culture of learning and evolving and it brings about a feeling of ownership towards our work.
Pavneesh Bhatia, Regional Credit Manager - SME
At InCred, everyone is always open to new ideas and helping each other. This has helped us in becoming one of the fastest growing startups.
Ankit Rautela, Area Credit Manager – Supply Chain Finance
“Innovation is at the heart of InCred and the progressive approach towards learning and growing has helped us in achieving many milestones in a short time.”
Aditya Tiwari, Product Manager